Experience over the last 10 years has given HeyMath! team the knowledge and exposure on how to improvise on various components
such as content and pedagogy, customer relationships, professional development, and last but not the least - technology. We understand
that this last component is the important link to delivery, as it has direct impact on usability and customer satisfaction.
We have been continuously working towards building a technology platform that has the required robustness and portability for effective, user-friendly, secure, cost-advantage and efficient delivery. We are aware the speed at which the product reaches the end-user has also grown exponentially over the last few years and we are not letting ourselves get behind on this.
We have taken these technical factors into account with our latest implementation model. Here's an overview of our newest developments on the technology front -
Secure and stable hosting environment
- Multiple servers hosted in a high-quality data-center with power provisioning of dual 32A/220V Single Phase Feed. Redundancy in power supply
- Enterprise-quality safety facilities include water detection, smoke detector, VESDA, Inergen gas fire suppression, 2(N+1) UPS design. 99.999% up-time guarantee
State-of-the-art Network Infrastructure
- High speed Gigabyte networking environment
- High speed (4 Mbps) dedicated Internet Line, up and down
- Dual-firewall setup for double the protection. Protects HeyMath! from unauthorized access and attacks, while permitting authorized communications
- Redundant switches to make sure the HeyMath! servers are always accessible
Integration with other LMS
- Seamless integration with any LMS through a clear API, which the LMS can utilize to connect with HeyMath!
- Once a user logs into a partner-LMS successfully, the user can be directed to HeyMath! website without the need to log in again.
- Dedicated Technology Team to work closely with third-party LMS providers to integrate HeyMath!s services into their LMS
- Combined power of numerous quad-core processors and hundreds of gigabytes of RAM add up to lightning quick server response times.
- Multiple, intelligent network interface cards, on every server, team up to increase throughput.
- Next generation virtualization technology being used across all servers
- Reduced hardware maintenance costs because of a lower number of physical servers
- By implementing a server consolidation strategy, we have increased the space utilization efficiency
- Each application has its own "virtual server", thus preventing one application from impacting another application when upgrades or changes are made or if security is compromised
- Multiple operating system technologies deployed on a single hardware platform, thereby utilizing the most optimum OS for each application
- The diagram on the right depicts the entire setup of our Server Infrastructure
- Multiple terabytes of space to host all of HeyMath! content and user's content
- Centralized storage built as a high-speed and safe RAID-6 array of more than twenty hard disks
- Storage deployed as a 'Storage Area Network' (SAN) architecture over the iSCSI platform